Terms & Conditions
- Work will only commence until we have received a 50% deposit payment.
- Payment of the deposit will confirm your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- A signed copy of this contract is required along with a 50% deposit.
- Full & cleared payment is required before the garment(s) are dispatched or delivered.
- Payment is accepted by any one of or combination of the following means: Cash, Online (direct credit transfer), Paypal (this will incur a 2.5% surcharge), Credit or Debit Card (this will incur a 2.5% surcharge)
- Initial quotations are subject to change if there are any errors, amendments or omissions in the information given at the time of the quotation.
- Later changes to your instructions may require extra work and so incur additional charges.
- Delivery Dates are an estimate only and are subject to change at any time.
- We shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God or other event beyond our reasonable control.
- Acceptance of urgent work is at our discretion, and there will be a premium charge for any such work.
Refunds & Exchanges:
- Bespoke orders cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- In order to extend the life cycle of the product and reach our goals of not letting garments reach landfill, we are happy to re-upcycle, or mend the pieces you have purchased from us.
- When you no longer want to keep you garment, we are happy to have it to give it a new life in exchange for 30% off your next purchase or order with us.
- Garments purchased from our Ready-to-wear collection can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Measurements are taken along with consultation
- The client is advised to wear the correct underwear and bring the shoes they intend to wear with the garment to ensure the correct fit. We do not take responsibility of incorrect fit should the client not do so.
- House of Bilimoria works with a zero waste ethos. All of our in-house fabrics are made up of end-of-line or off-cuts by wholesalers, donations of south Asian sarees by friends and families of the business. We do not take responsibility of any discoloration or defect in these fabrics. Some variations may occur due to the fabric being made by hand and is therefore a part of the handicraft.
- For bespoke designs, we are required to source fabrics. On these occasions we will choose to source from the local businesses that we support.
- When you supply materials, we reserve the right to decide whether they are fit for the intended purpose and is the correct quantity required for your garment.
- If you would like us to do so, we shall return any large quantities of excess material to you with your completed garments.